A full day in your kitchen (6-8 hours) could supply you with 3 entrees, 6 sides, and 1 snack or dessert, for example:
- Wild salmon with lemon-caper vinaigrette, roasted broccoli, curried sweet potato salad with fig, scallion, and pepitas
- Coconut curry with chickpeas & butternut squash, brown basmati rice, sauteed rainbow chard
- Grass-fed meatballs with veg-packed tomato sauce, roasted golden beets, baby greens with creamy fresh herb vinaigrette
- Chocolate chia pudding with raw honey and black berry reduction
Pescatarian Sample Menu:
- Branzino with lemon and fresh herbs, curried carrot & lentil soup, braised broccoli rabe with garlic and shaved parmesan
- Saffron-scented vegetable tagine, quinoa pilaf
- Black Bean Chilaquiles with tomatillo salsa verde, ready to bake, includes freezer portions
- Endive spears with sardine herb spread
Detailed instructions for each dish will be provided and I will clean up afterwards.
The weekly menu can be structured around specific meals like breakfast, bring-to-work lunches, etc.